Main source of damage. Hits the enemy, converting some of your physical damage to fire damage. If the enemy dies soon after being hit, they will explode, dealing fire damage to nearby enemies.
Ancestral Warchief & Protector
Boost your attack damage and attack speed. They even make your enemies bleed to combine with your Bloodlust support on you Infernal Blow Setup. Always cast it on Bosses.
An awesome movement skill, linked with Fortify it even increases your survivability.
Buff that grants attack speed, life leech and Frenzy charges on kill.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Temporary buff that grants chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Herald of Purity
Herald of Purity grants more physical damage to your attacks
Herald of Ash
Buff that grants a % of your physical damage as extra fire damage.
Buff that grants more accuracy and critical chance.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- I recommed flat physical damage Abyssal Jewels. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam from lvl 1 to lvl 18, then change to Frost Blades. This will be your leveling skill until level 70 when you’ll equip your Abyssus and use Infernal Blow. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (use at level 18).
- Lakishu's Blade better amount of attack speed and damage (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge better attack damage. Use it until level 70, then equip your Facebreaker, Abyssus and Rigwald’s Curse. Now you won’t use any weapon, just your fists.
- You can also use the Wasp Nest claw from level 60 to level 70. It's a good choice because you are going to start picking claw nodes on your passive tree.