Main source of damage. Unleash a stream of projectiles while you channel this spell, which pierce through enemies, dealing lightning damage. When you stop channelling, the projectiles explode, dealing significant damage in an area around them. It's linked with Cast While Channeling and Ball Lightning, so it'll be casted while you channel.
Vaal Storm Call
Will provide extra damage against bosses, and even shock them for more damage taken.
A good movement skill to put yourself near your enemies.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Orb of Storms
Linked with Power Charge on Critical, Curse on Hit and Assassin's Mark it provides Power Charges and curse your enemies for more critical chance and multiplier.
A buff that grants extra lightning damage.
Buff that grants reduced physical damage taken.
Linked with Blasphemy, it creates an aura that curse enemies around your for life and mana leech. And even Endurance Charges on kill.
- Righteous Province for critical chance and multiplier.
- Inevitable Judgement for ignoring enemies' elemental resistances.
- Augury of Penitence for your enemies to take more elemental damage.
- Instruments of Virtue for more spell damage.
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 28, then change to Ball Lightning at level 49. Now equip your Sire of Shards and use the Storm Burst - Cast While Channeling - Ball Lightning setup. For auras you can use Herald of Thunder at lvl 16 and Wrath at lvl 24. At level 38 place Wrath at your Essence Worm and start using Warlord's Mark aura. For detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)