This is a Necromancer based build focusing on the Skill Summon Skeletons. This is a very beginner friendly build because it gets really strong with a few investment and it's very easy to play.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Safe build, stay behind and let your minions do their job
Good clear speed
Can't leech life or mana
Skeletons need to be casted all the time
Vulnerable to chaos and physical damage
- A rare body armour with life, resistances, +1 Skeleton and +1 Zombie. Examples here.
- Queen's Escape is mandatory here because it grants up to 100% Increased Minion Movement Speed, 200% Increased Skeleton Duration, 40% Increased Minion Damage and Life, +1 to Maximum Skeletons, Spectres and Zombies.
- I higly recommend a rare Bone Helmet with life and +1 to maximum number of skeletons. Examples here.
- If that was expensive for you, only a Bone Helmet with life and elemental resistances will work fine. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Alberon's Warpath is mandatory because it grants 1 extra Skeleton and it's pretty cheap.
- A good rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Unset Ring with life, dexterity and if possible some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Ring with life, dexterity and if possible some elemental resistances. Examples here.
AMULET [Anointments Tips]
- Use a rare amulet with life, dexterity and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- 2 or 3 Divine Life Flasks are important for this build, because you cannot leech life. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- I like to use a Quicksilver Flask on this build, so I don't need to spend sockets with a movement skill. Look for mods like ''increased movement speed during flask effect'' and ''increased duration''. Examples here.
- An Basalt Flask for physical damage reduction. Look for mods like ''increased duration'' and "Increased armour" Examples here.
- Rumis's Concoction as a defensive flask to boost your armour and block chance.
Summon Skeletons / Vaal Summon Skeletons
Melee Physical Damage
Empower (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Ruthless (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Minion Damage (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Melee Physical Damage (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Summon Carrion Golem
BOOTS OR GLOVES
Cast While Channeling
BOOTS OR GLOVES
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Minion
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP and Energy Shield as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP and Energy Shield at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, a 6 Linked body armour and sword are expensive. How?