Main source of damage. Summons a skeletal minion that dies after a duration. Does not require a corpse to be consumed.
What about up to 12 Zombies with 30k+ Life as Bodyguards? They also do a lot of damage themselves, maim enemies for more physical damage taken and trigger Feeding Frenzy for more damage to all your minions.
Good movement skill to dodge AoE attacks and spells
Summon Carrion Golem
Grants a physical damage buff for your minions.
Spectres grant Frenzy and Power Charges for you and your minions. Learn more about the spectres clicking here.
a Channeling skill that will help you to easily cast Desecrate and consume corpses for giving your minions the Flesh Offering buff.
This Skill grants your minions increased damage, attack speed and cast speed.
Will keep shocking and chilling your enemies for extra Damage and Survivability
A temporary aura that grants massive attack speed boost, use it on bosses for your minions to hit faster.
Aura that grants extra attack and movement speed, Generosity increases this effect.
Brings your zombies and spectres to your side, it’s very useful for clearing and for emergencies.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- + Dexterity
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4 then get your Summon Raging Spirits and use the recommended Leveling Items until lvl 38, when you are going to start using Skeletons. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two until level 38 when you will equip your Queen's Escape. (equipable at level 35)