SPELLSLINGER VOLATILE DEAD
This is a Necromancer based build focusing on the Skill Volatile Dead, using Spellslinger support for Auto Trigger skills. This is a 10/10 build because it covers every need a player might have.
Easy to play
Awesome Clear Speed
It's hard to think of a con :*
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart is mandatory for this build because it grants an awesome clear speed with the shock explosions.
- A rare Wand with "Triggers a socketed spell when you use a skill" is also necessary. Get one with at least 80% increased spell + fire damage and some added fire damage to spells. Examples here.
- The best shield for this build is The Surrender, It grants 30% chance to block, Up to 120 Life, up to 1513 armour, +1500 armour if you've blocked recently and you recover 250 Life when you block. Unfortunately it's a bit expensive.
- The best budget option is the Lioneyes' Remorse, it grants 30% Block Chance, up to 210 Life and up to 1727 Armour.
- I recommend an Energy Shield Helmet with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare evasion boots with life, elemental resistances, dexterity and movement speed. Examples here.
- I recommend using The Flow Untethered because it grants up to 20% increased cooldown recovery speed.
- You can also use a good rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Ring with life, dexterity and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Ring with life, strength and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Use a rare amulet with life, dexterity and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Quicksilver Flask is awesome to increase your movement speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- A Wise Oak to boost your damage with Fire penetration. Remember that your uncapped fire resistance must be the highest. Details here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- A Rumi's Concotion is necessary for this build because it grants up to 20% chance to block attacks and 10% chance to block spells. Above all it also grants 3000 Armour.
- Gloves: Of Reflection.
- Boots: Elemental Penetration.
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Arcane Swiftness (Clear + Silver + Silver)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 159
- Dexterity: 111
- Intelligence: 155
Elemental Focus (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Hypothermia (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Wave of Conviction
HELMET OR GLOVES
Arcane Surge (lvl 6)
Vaal Righteous Fire
HELMET OR GLOVES
Enlighten (lvl 3 or 4)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP and Energy Shield as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP and Energy Shield at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, a 6 Linked body armour and sword are expensive. How?