Corpses near the targeted location explode, dealing damage in a small area and creating an orb which moves towards nearby enemies before dealing spell damage in a larger area. It will automatically triggered when you use a wand attack because of Spellslinger.
Creates corpses that will be consumed by Volatile Dead and Bone Offering. Those corpses also grant 10% more damage to you, and shock and chill nearby enemies.
Wave of Conviction
Reduces enemies’ fire resistance in 25%. Linked with Combustion it also reduces enemies’ fire resistance in more 19%.
Grants you a lot of extra block chance.
Grants a shield that absorbs damage.
Reduces enemies’ fire resistance.
It is the wand attack that will trigger Spellslingers setups. It also grants frenzy charges, blind enemies and instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Great movement skill that will also trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 28% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight.
- Spell Damage
- Fire Damage
- Area Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Doryani's Lesson, Smoking Remains and Prismatic Heart, and 1 Cluster Jewel with Mage Hunter are also Mandatory for this build. Details here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4 then get your Summon Raging Spirits until level 24 when you'll start using your Spellslingers setup. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Abberath's Horn is awesome to use when you reach level 24 and start using Spellslingers setups. Use 1 together with 1 shield.