HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Melee Attack & Minions
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
This is a Guardian based build focusing on the Skill Smite together with Minion elements, some kind of a melee/summoner thing. This is a very beginner friendly build because it does not need big investment to reach end game and it's easy to play. If you are looking for a build to start a League, look no further!
Easy to play
Fast clear speed
Good currency farmer
Awesome League Starter
After Tier 15 Maps, bosses start to become a real hard fight, because they kill your zombies really fast
- I recommend a Belly of The Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- I highly recommend using Hyaon's Fury as your weapon, it has up to 550 DPS, 10% Attack speed, 36% Lightning Damage, 40% increased Global Accuracy rating and it's super cheap.
- Of course, if you are rich you can buy a rare sword with lots of DPS and Attack Speed. Examples here
- I recommend a Lioneye's Remorse, it's a great shield, grants up to 1728 armour, 210 life, 30% chance to block and even has extra defense against projectiles.
- If you have problems with elemental resistances you can use a rare shield with good Armour, life and elemental resistances. Examples here
- A rare Bone helmet with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- An Essence Worm ring is mandotory, so we can use the Wrath Aura without sacrificing a huge amount of mana.
- A rare unset ring with Dexterity and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, dexterity and strength. Examples here.
- 2 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Silver Flask is awesome to increase your movement and attack speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- 1 Stibnite Flask for evasion boost and blind source for your enemies. Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
Elemental Damage With Attacks
Change Ancestral Call for Ruthless when facing bosses
Change Convocation for Enfeeble when facing bosses
Added Lightning Damage (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Lightning Penetration (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Melee Physical Damage
GLOVES OR BOOTS
Herald of Purity
GLOVES OR BOOTS
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Elemental Damage With Weapons
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1)
Summon Holy Relic
Convocation (Level 5)
ESSENCE WORM RING
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but a 6 Linked body armour is expensive. How?
- 6 Linked body armour is not mandatory for this build to work. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Convocation at level 5?