Main source of damage. Performs a main-hand melee attack, and causes lightning to strike a targeted location or nearby enemy, dealing damage in an area.
Herald of Purity
Grants 4 Sentinels of Purity to fight by your side.
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Boosts your damage and help killing bosses.
More minions to help clear speed and bosses.
Summon Holy Relic
One more minion that helps with area damage, it also grats extra life regeneration to your minions.
Great Movement Skill
Linked with Cast When Damage Taking, this skill will bring all your minions to your side when you take a certain amount of damage.
Aura that grants extra lightning damage for you and your minions.
Grants up to 20% attack speed, awesome for clear speed.
- Minion Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Area Damage
It's important to have at least 1 jewel with ''0,x% of attack damage leeched as mana'' .Example here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can already start using Smite on level 1. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with high damage and attack speed. Use two of them until level 20 (equipable at level 10).
- Brightbeak has more damage and super attack speed. Use 2 until level 28 (equipable at level 20).
- Lakishu's Blade is a sword with good attack speed and damage. Use 2 of them (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better damage. Use 2 of them (equipable at level 47).
- Ichimonji has better damage and 10% increased buff effect. Use it as your main weapon until level 62 when you'll be able to equip your Hyaon's Fury. (equipable at level 58)