This is an Trickster based build focusing on the Skill Soulrend. This build has an awesome clear speed and it's super satisfying to play. It's easy to level and easy to play.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Awesome Clear Speed
Very Tanky and Evasive
Immune to Chaos Damage
The single target damage could be better
- Hyrri's Ire is great for this build, it grants up to 2903 Evasion Rating and thanks to “Escape Artist” you get almost 500 Energy Shield for it. It also grants 10% chance to dodge attacks and spells.
- Cane of Unrevelling is the best budget option for this build, it grants +2 to level of All Chaos Gems, up to 30% increased Chaos Damage and up to +55% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier.
- If you have more currency get a Rare Bow with at least +1 to level of Socketed Gems, +2 to level of Socketed Support Gems and a bunch of Damage over Time Multiplier. Examples here.
- I highly recommend The Vertex, it grants up to 304 Energy Shield and 828 Evasion rating.
- If you have more currency, get a rare Helmet with at least 300 Energy Shield and "Nearby Enemies have -9% Chaos Resistance". Examples here.
- You need rare gloves with at least 150 Energy Shield. Examples here.
- I recommend Sin Trek, it grants up to 180 Energy Shield and 484 Evasion rating and 30% increased movement speed.
- If you have more currency look for Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and at least 180 energy shield. Examples here.
- A rare crystal belt with at least 100 Energy Shield and some resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with Aspect of the Spider and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with at least 30% of all elemental resistances and Energy Shield. Examples here.
- A rare Amulet with Increased Maximum Energy Shield, a lot of Strength and some resistances. Examples here.
- Quartz Flasks are awesome here because they allow us to move through enemies and grats more chance to Dodge. Look for one with "Immune to Bleeding". Examples here.
- Quicksilver Flask is awesome to increase your movement speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- Sulphur Flask is another good choice, it grants 40% increased damage and more life regeneration. Exampler here.
- A Jade Flask is really important because it grants +3000 Evasion. Best mods are Increased Duration and Increased Evasion. Examples here.
- A Witchfire Brew is good for this build, it grants increased evasion, creates a smoke cloud that blinds your enemies, up to 40% increased damage over time.
- Helmet: Soulrend deals 40% increased Damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Utmost Intellect (Amber + Violet + Crimson)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 111
- Dexterity: 111
- Intelligence: 155
Empower lvl 3 or 4 (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Swift Affliction (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Greater Multiple Projectiles
When facing bosses, replace Greater Multiple Projectiles with Void Manipulation.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Summon Stone Golem
Summon Stone Golem can't be linked to Spell Totem.
Swift Affliction (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Empower (If 6 Sockets Linked)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have a helmet with 400 Energy Shield for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but a 6 Linked body armour is expensive. How?