This is a support build capable of activating up to 8 auras, 2 of them being curses. But don't fool yourself thinking that it can't take all the content solo, its single target damage is very respectful for a support character. It's an awesome build to have if you want to play on parties but not be entirely dependent on them.
Spectres don't need to be casted all the time
8 Active Auras
Great Clear Speed
Good single Target Damage
Safe build, stay behind and let your minions do their job
Awesome for Parties
Not so Cheap
Many Mandatory Uniques
- Shavronne's Wrappings is mandatory because it's a low life build and without it's "Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" mod chaos damage would kill you instantly.
- Midnight's Bargain is mandatory because it grants 1 extra Spectre, and 1 extra Zombie. Above all it also has increased minion damage and movement speed.
- Prism Guardian is mandatory because Socketed gems have 25% reduced mana reservation and Blood Magic. This is a support build, so we need to get as much active auras as we can. With this shield we can get up to 8 active auras, two of them being curses.
- I recommend a rare Energy Shield helmet with over 250 Energy Shield, +2 level to minion gems and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- The Vertex is also a very good choice, it grants up to 304 Energy Shield, +1 to level of socketed gems and It also reduces in 50% the mana cost of your Zombies, making it possible to cast them even with all auras active. If you want a budget option to be tankier and have better zombies, this is the way to go.
- Rare energy shield gloves with at least 150 Energy Shield. Examples here.
- I recommend rare energy shield boots with at least 150 Energy Shield and some Elemental Resistances. Examples here.
- Bones of Ullr is a good choice if you already have a good Energy Shield pool and capped elemental resistances. These boots grant +1 level of Zombies and Spectres.
- A rare Crystal Belt with at least 120 energy shield and some strength. Examples here.
- A rare Unset Ring with strength and if possible some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Unset Ring with dexterity and if possible some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- The best option for having more Survivability is the Presence of Chayula that grants 60% Chaos resistance, stun immunity and 20% of maximum life converted to Energy Shield.
- The best option for being an even better support is Solstice Vigil that allows you to have one more Curse Aura active. Details here.
- Those 2 previous amulets are not cheap, so while saving currency to buy them I have a good budget alternative for you. Sidhebreath that provides minion damage, minion life and minion speed.
- Quicksilver flask for more movement speed. Look for the "Increased Duration" and "Immune to freeze and chill" mods. Examples here.
- Basalt Flask for more physical damage taken reduction, look for one with Immune to Bleeding during Flask Effect. Examples here.
- Rumis's Concoction as a defensive flask to boost your armour and block chance.
- Helmet: Spectres have 40% increased Damage.
- Gloves: Of Reflection.
- Boots: Movement Speed.
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Ravenous Horde (Verdant + Verdant + Opalescent)
- Alternative Option #1: Soul Thief (Sepia + Crimson + Opalescent)
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 98
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 180
Greater Multiple Projectiles
When facing bosses, change Greater Multiple Projectiles for Hypothermia
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Ice
Enlighten (level 3 or 4)
Purity of Fire
Cast While Channeling
UNSET RING #1
Summon Stone Golem
UNSET RING #2
HEALTH TYPE: Energy Shield
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Minion
STARTER VIABLE: No
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much Energy Shield as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more Energy Shield in your rare gear.
I don't have enough Dexterity or Strength for all those gems, what can I do?