Main source of damage. We're using 5 Solar Guards for this build, they have a great clear speed and deal a lot of damage. Details here.
What about 11 bodyguards with 40k life each that can blind and taunt your enemies?
Since we're using Elemental Equilibrium, the lightning damage from Storm Burst will reduce enemies' fire resistance in 50%.
Linked with Storm Burst and Cast While Channeling means that Flesh Offering will be casted automatically when you use Storm Burst. Flesh Offering grants extra cast and movement speed to your minions.
Good movement skill, better when supported by Faster Casting.
Purity of Fire
Aura that provides fire resistance and increases your maximum fire resistance. (Mandatory Aura)
Purity of Lightning
Aura that provides lightning resistance and increases your maximum lightning resistance.
Purity of Ice
Aura that provides cold resistance and increases your maximum cold resistance.
Those little guys are going to keep shocking and chilling your enemies, that provides more damage and survivability for the whole party.
Aura that grants cast, attack and movement speed. You can also use Vaal Haste on boss fights.
Curse that reduces enemies' speed in 39%
Summon Stone Golem
Stone Golem provides a HP regeneration buff
Brings your minions to your side.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Energy Shield
- Unending Hunger (1x mandatory) - Grants Soul Eater buff for your Spectres
- Energy From Within (1x recommended) - A well placed Energy From Within can get you a lot of extra Energy Shield.
- Place them like this.
- I highly recommend you to get Abyssal jewels with "Minions have chance to Blind and Taunt with attacks". Examples here and here
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Freezing Pulse until level 4, then change to Summon Raging Spirits until you reach level 62, then you can start using Spectres. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two of them until level 62 when you equip your Shavronne’s and start using Midnight’s Bargain. (equipable at level 35)