SUMMON RAGING SPIRITS
This is a Necromancer based build focusing on the Skill Summon Raging Spirits (SRS). This is a very beginner friendly build because it gets really strong with a few investment and it's very easy to play. My favourite build for starting any League, it's a currency farmer.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Safe build, stay behind and let your minions do their job
Can't leech life or mana
Raging Spirits need to be casted all the time
Vulnerable to chaos damage
- The Covenant is mandatory for this build because socketed gems have Blood Magic, this way Mana will never be a problem. It also grants 10% increased life and Added Chaos Damage support.
- A rare Convoking Wand with +1 to Minion Gems, Minion Attack Speed and/or Minion Damage is the best weapon for this build, it's not so cheap though. Examples here.
- The Scourge is the best budget alternative, it grants up to 15% increased minion attack speed and 70% increased minion damage.
- Victario's Charity grants Power and Frenzy charges for you and your minions. Equip it as soon as you reach Necromantic Aegis in your Skill Tree.
- I higly recommend a rare Bone Helmet with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Command of the Pit are not cheap, but a great addition to your build. It grants 1000 accuracy rating for your minions increasing a lot your DPS.
- You can also use rare energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield boots with movement speed, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Heavy Belt is a good choice because it gives strength, find one with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Ring with life, strength and if possible some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Ring with life, dexterity and if possible some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A recommended unique amulet for this build is Sidhebreath that provides minion damage, minion life and minion speed.
- Or you can use a rare amulet with life and elemental resistances if you are having trouble to reach 75% in all elemental resistances. Examples here.
- 2 or 3 Divine Life Flasks are important for this build, because you cannot leech life. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- I like to use a Quicksilver Flask on this build, just to match the speed of my minions. Look for mods like ''increased movement speed during flask effect'' and ''increased duration''. Examples here.
- Rumis's Concoction as a defensive flask to boost your armour and block chance.
- Helmet: Flesh Offering grants 21% increased attack speed.
- Gloves: Of Reflection.
- Boots: Movement Speed.
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Grave Pact (Azure + Black + Black)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 242
Summon Raging Spirits
Melee Physical Damage
Summon Phantasm on Kill (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Empower (If 6 Sockets Linked)
When facing bosses, change Melee Splash and Summon Phantasm for Elemental Damage With Attacks and Deathmark
Orb of Storms
Curse on Hit
Summon Stone Golem
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
HEALTH TYPE: Hybrid
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Minion
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP and Energy Shield as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP and Energy Shield at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, a 6 Linked body armour and staff are expensive. How?
- 6 Linked body armour or staff are not mandatory for this build to work. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
I don't have enough Dexterity or Strength for all those gems, what can I do?