Summon Raging Spirits
Main source of damage. You can have up to 20 Raging Spirits summoned but they have a base duration, it's important to keep recasting.
Please click here for spectres details.
Grant more Fire damage to our minions
Keep chilling and shocking enemies for more damage and survivability.
An aura that boosts a lot your minions' damage.
This Brand is for bosses. It’ll cast Orb of Storms reducing their Cold and Fire resistances in 50%. It also curses them with Assassin’s Mark for more critical chance and multiplier for your Minions. Not only that, this Arcanist Brand will also create corpses and cast Flesh Offering to increase your minions’ attack speed.
Is a great movement skill
Summon Carrion Golem
A minion that grants physical attack damage to your minion's
A temporary aura that grants massive attack speed boost, use it on bosses for your minions to hit faster.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- Abyssal jewels are the best jewels for this build, you need to get one with Life, Minions deal additional physical damage and Increased Minion Damage if you've used a minion skill recently. Examples here.
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Renewal. Examples here.
- 2 Medium Cluster Jewels with Renewal. Exemples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Freezing Pulse until level 4, then you can already change to Summon Raging Spirits. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two of them until you reach level 58 and equip your Femurs of the Saint.