Summon Raging Spirits
Main source of damage. You can have up to 20 Raging Spirits summoned but they have a base duration, it's important to keep recasting.
8 bodyguards that can taunt enemies. Each Zombie has around 48k Life.
Aura that buffs our life regeneration
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
An aura that boosts a lot your minions' damage, optimize it linking with Generosity.
Orb of Storms
Linked with Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness this skill will curse every enemy it touches with Elemental Weakness, reducing their Elemental resistances in 39%. And that's not all, since we're using Elemental Equilibrium, the lightning damage from Orb of Storms will also reduce their fire and cold resistance in 50%.
This Skill grants your minions increased damage, attack speed and cast speed.
Summon Stone Golem
A minion that grants a life regeneration buff.
A temporary aura that grants massive attack speed boost, use it on bosses for your minions to hit faster.
- Mistress of Sacrifice.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Energy Shield
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- If you use Command of the Pit you’ll need to socket a Ghastly Eye Jewel in it to get the extra minion accuracy rating. Examples here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Freezing Pulse until level 4, then you can already change to Summon Raging Spirits. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two of them until you get your rare Convoking Wand or The Scourge.