Creates a magical brand which can attach to a nearby enemy. It periodically activates while attached, firing beams which deal damage to nearby enemies and those around them.
Lightning Spire Trap
It's your best source of single target damage, it really melt endgame bosses like Guardians and the Shaper.
Orb of Storms
It's linked with Curse on Hit and Warlord's Mark, it will curse enemies for life and mana leech. Above all it's also linked with Culling Strike, this means that it will instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants 39% more spell damage. (use it on bosses)
Great movement skill.
Herald of Thunder
Grants extra lightning damage and 25% lightning penetration.
It brings your Storm Brand for wherever you are. Get its level as high as you can so the cooldown will be shorter.
Aura that grants extra lightning damage.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Area Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then already change to Storm Brand and even use Arc for more damage sources. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Shade of Solaris provides a huge amount of damage, but it’s not cheap. If you don’t have currency to buy it, look for a Dark Seer. (Equipable at level 30)