The character slams the ground in front of them with a Mace, creating a wave that travels forward and damages enemies with an increased chance to stun. The wave deals more damage to closer enemies.
Main source of single target damage. Attacks the enemy with a forceful blow. It can stunlock enemies and it's really fun.
Boosts your damage and debuff enemies for more damage.
A great movement skill.
Is an Aura that causes enemies to take more physical damage.
Causes enemies to take increased physical damage.
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells, I recommend keeping it at level 9 since it's hard to get much Dexterity with this build.
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Area Damage
- Help Oak and get 1% life regenerated per second, 2% physical damage reduction and 20% increased physical damage.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam right away on level 1, staru using Heavy Strike for bosses when you equip yours Empire's Grasp. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 18 (equipable at level 13).
- Wideswing has better DPS and area of effect (equipable at level 18).
- Geofri's Baptism more DPS (equipable at level 27).
- Chober Chaber more DPS (equipable at level 40)
- Marohi Erqi more DPS and Area of Effect (equipable at level 57) - If you are using this Mace without Kaom’s Heart, change the Ground Slam setup to it and put the Heavy Strike setup in your Chest.