Main source of damage. Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks with a melee weapon. If no specific monster is targeted, one is picked at random.
Ancestral Warchief & Ancestral Protector
Those totems grant attack damage and attack speed buff, and thanks to Multiple Totems you can have the 2 buffs at the same time. Linked with Maim and Culling Strike they also cause Bosses to take more physical damage and get instant killed when reach 10% life.
A good movement skill.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Herald of Purity
A buff that grants extra physical damage.
Grants extra attack damage and generates frenzy charge.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
An aura that cause enemies to take more damage.
Grants more accuracy and Critical Chance. (Keep it level 5)
Grants more critical chance and multiplier against marked enemies. Use it on Bosses.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Run Through. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Precise Retaliation. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you use Sunder until level 28 when you'll be able to start using Cyclone. Reaching level 51 equip your Terminus Est and start using Flicker Strike. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 20 (equipable at level 13).
- Brigthbeak is a one hand mace with good damage and increadible attack speed. Use two of them until level 28 when you will be able to use Cyclone (equipable at level 20).
- Edge of Madness has a great amount of DPS but it's hard to find because it's league specific. (If you find one, use it at level 28).
- Shiversting if you can't find a Edge of Madness. (use it at level 28)
- Rigwald's Charge is a great sword that will lead you to level 51 when you'll equip your Terminus Est to start using Flicker Strike. (equipable at level 44).