Slam the ground, unleashing a fiery fissure in front of you, dealing area damage and releasing a random number of smaller fissures branching off from it. Can consume an Endurance Charge to perform a Charged Slam, covering a greater area with more branching fissures.
Great Movement Skill
Ancestral Protector and Warchief
Grant big attack damage and attack speed buff. Linked with Culling Strike they also instant kill enemies with 10% life. (This is awesome for big bosses like The Shaper)
Herald of Ash
A buff that grants extra Fire Damage.
An aura that buffs your DPS.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Aura that grants accuracy and critical chance
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of attack speed, use it on bosses.
Summon Stone Golem
Grants extra life regeneration
Creates a shield that absorbs incoming damage
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades until level 28, then you can change to Tectonic slam. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Mark of Submission with Warlord's Mark curse is awesome to use while you don’t have the Ring with Warlord’s Mark on hit. It’ll not only provide endurance charges, but also mana and life leech. (equipable at level 24)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishu's Blade is a sword with good attack speed and damage. Use 2 of them (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better damage. Use 2 of them (equipable at level 47).
- Ichimonji has better damage and 10% increased buff effect. (equipable at level 58)
Oni-Goroshi is also the best leveling weapon for this build, if you have one you can start using on level 2 and it will be your main weapon forever.