This is a Pathfinder based build focusing on the Skill Toxic Rain and all the DoT and massive DoT it brings. Archers are very popular among players and this one is not different. Its easy and cheap leveling process makes it a great choice for a beginner to try.
Easy to play
Good Clear Speed
Safe Ranged Attacks
Vulnerable to Physical Damage
Movement Skill has Cooldown
- I recommend a Cherrubim Maleficence, it provides up to 80% increased chaos damage and up to 100 to maximum life.
- If you want more life you can also go for the traditional Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- I recommend Lioneye's Glare, it has up to 358 physical DPS, 20% attack speed, and the mod ''hits can't be evaded''.
- A Starkonja's Head is an awesome choice that provides 10% attack speed, 25% critical chance, up to +100 life and even a big boost to evasion when on low life.
- A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- I recommend The Embalmer, not only because it adds chaos damage to attacks, up to 60 life and poison duration, but also because it grants level 20 Vile Toxins for a cheap 5L while you save currency for your Body armour.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- You can also use Atziri's Steps that provides high amount of evasion, life, movement speed and chance to dodge spells.
- I recommend Drillneck, because it grants up to 12% attack speed, 50 life, physical damage to attacks and 50% increased damage.
- Of course you can also use a Quiver with only life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, intelligence and, if possible, some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, strength and, if possible, some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, intelligence and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- 1 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Jade Flask for a huge evasion boost. Examples here.
- Silver Flask is awesome to increase your movement and attack speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- Whichfire Brew is just perfect for this build, increasing damage over time and cursing surrounding enemies with Despair.
- Coralito's Sgnature is also a great flask for this build. It grants up to 75% increased Poison Duration.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- If you have a good amount of currency you can also use Sin's Rebirth for more damage
Added Chaos Damage
Vicious Projectiles (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Swift Affliction (If 6 Sockets Linked)
HELMET OR BOOTS
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1)
Immortal Call (Level 3)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Herald of Agony
Damage on Full Life
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?