Main source of damage. Fire a number of arrows into the air that rain down around the targeted area, dealing damage to enemies they hit and creating spore pods where they land. Each spore pod deals chaos damage over time to nearby enemies and lessens their movement speed. After a short duration, the pods burst, dealing area damage.
Toxic Rain Totem
4 Toxic Rain Totems to help with your single target DPS. They also inflict the Wither debuff thanks to Witering Touch Support granting up to 90% more chaos damage taken by enemies.
Temporary aura that grants a huge attack speed buff.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep Cast When Damage Taken at LVL 11 and Steelskin at LVL 16)
Great Movement Speed
Keep chilling and shocking your enemies for more damage and survivability.
An aura that grants extra damage over time
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells.
Generates frenzy charges on hit, it's awesome to keep your frenzy charges up on boss fights.
- x% Increased Chaos Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- Watcher's Eye with more Damage Over Time while affected by Malevolence. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
Use Caustic Arrow from lvl 1 to lvl 12 (You can Buy it from Nessa right at the first city) Reaching lvl 12 replace Caustic Arrow with Toxic Rain. ( Can be bought from Nessa as soon as you start the quest “The Siren’s Cadence”). For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain You can use it at LVL 5 but only equip it at lvl 12 when you start using Toxic Rain. It grants 100% increased attack speed. Not only great for leveling but also a great endgame weapon.