Main source of damage. Fire a number of arrows into the air that rain down around the targeted area, dealing damage to enemies they hit and creating spore pods where they land. Each spore pod deals chaos damage over time to nearby enemies and lessens their movement speed. After a short duration, the pods burst, dealing area damage.
The Wither setup provides 3 totems with its debuff, making it super easier and faster to get the boss super slow and vulnerable to chaos damage.
Temporary aura that grants a huge attack speed buff.
Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call gives you Physical Damage immunity when you take a certain amount of Damage
Grant the Hinder debuff on bosses for extra chaos damage and reducing more their movement speed.
Herald of Agony
The powerful crawler that helps with damage and clear speed.
A movement skill you can use with Bows.
- x% Increased Chaos Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- Place them like this.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Caustic Arrow, then already change to Toxic Rain on lvl 12. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed (equipable at level 5).