This is a Trickster based build focusing on the skill Flicker Strike. Kill your enemies so fast the you won't be able to see. A very fun build, but not so cheap.
Awesome Clear Speed
Great Single Target Damage
Great Movement Speed
0 Mana needed
Way Too Vulnerable to Physical Damage (if using Abyssus)
Stays too Close to enemies
Frenzy Charges Dependent
- I recommend a Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and armour/evasion. Examples here.
- Terminus Est is a mandatory sword for this build, it grants 1 Frenzy Charge for each critical strike, it keeps your Flicker Strike always flowing.
- I recommend Abyssus , because it gives a huge amount of extra damage. You become vulnerable to physical damage though.
- If you want to stay safe, a Rat's Nest is also a good choice.
- Or A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- You can also use Atziri's Steps that provides high amount of evasion, life, movement speed and chance to dodge spells.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Stibnite Flask for evasion boost and blind source for your enemies. Examples here.
- 1 Diamond Flask is almost mandatory for this build, you need lots of critical chance to get your Frenzy Charges. Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- The Lion's Roar for more physical damage.
- If you have a good amount of currency you can use Sin's Rebirth for more damage
Increased Critical Strikes
Melee Physical Damage (If 5 Linked Sockets)
When facing bosses, change Melee Splash for Bloodlust
Ruthless (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Chance to Bleed
Summon Ice Golem
Maim (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Culling Strike (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Herald of Ice
Herald of Ash
Curse on Hit
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)
Immortal Call (level 3)
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Melee Attack
STARTER VIABLE: No
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
- A rare amulet with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
Damage on Full Life (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Maim (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Melee Physical Damage
For Shaper, Elder or Atziri use:
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Why have you speeded the Gameplay up?
- I have not, Flicker Strike is that fast.
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?
- Cast When Damage Taken can only support spell gems that have the same required level or lower. At level 1 the required level of Cast When Damage Taken is 38, the same as Immortal Call at level 3.
Cast When Damage Taken cannot trigger Vaal skills, why do you put them on the same setup?
- Vaal Haste is not there to be triggered by Cast When Damage Taken, but to be supported by Increased Duration.
How do you generate Frenzy charges?
- Terminus Est, the unique mandatory sword for this build, grants 1 Frenzy Charge for each critical strike.
How do you generate Power charges?
- Assassin's Mark + Curse on Hit linked with Herald of Ice.
How can you use Flicker Strike if you have no mana?