Main source of damage. Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks it . If no specific monster is chosen, one is picked at random. The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge.
Is going to make bosses way more vulnerable to your Flicker, 59% more damage for making them bleed (Bloodlust) and 14% more Damage (Maim). It also grants you a attack speed buff and deals a lot of damage itself.
Great movement skill, linked with Fortify it even increases your survivability.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ice
Not only increases your damage and clear speed, it also curse enemies with Assassin's Mark, granting more critical strike chance and multiplier.
A buff that grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Summon Ice Golem
Minion that grants accuracy and critical chance.
Some endgame bosses like Shaper, Elder and Atziri requires some control over your character, and Flicker Strike is not a good option in that case. So with just a few gem swaps you can use Cyclone in order to kill those bastards :P
- Weave the Arcane for 0 mana cost to Cyclone and Flicker Strike.
- Swift Killer for extra damage and Frenzy&Power charges generation.
- Harness the Void for chance to deal a lot more damage as extra chaos damage.
- Ghost Dance not really very usefull, but helps your survivability (You need to have at least 1 equipment that grants some Energy Shield) Example here.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Chance
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you use Sunder until level 28, then use Cyclone until level 51 when you'll be able to equip Terminus Est. For auras you can use Herald of Ice at lvl 16 and Hatred at lvl 24, you can also use Herald of Ash as soon as you grab the Weave the Arcane ascendancy node. For detailed leveling setups click here.