This is a Champion based build focusing on the Skill Cyclone and the unique sword The Savior, that grants you 2 clones. This is an awesome build, super strong with great clear speed and endgame potential. If you ever wanted to delete your enemies from existance, this build is for you.
Awesome Clear Speed
Easy to play
Awesome Endgame killer
No need for Gem Swaps
You might take a while to get used to Petrified Blood
- The best body armour for this build would be an Elder one with a lot life, and more critical strike chance for attacks. Examples here.
- An awesome alternative is Carcass Jack, it provides up to 50% increased area of effect and area damage. It also grants up to 70 life and 12% to all elemental resistances.
- I also recommend a Belly of The Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- The Saviour creates 2 clones of you when you deal a critical strike. It’s mandatory because that’s what grants 3 Cyclones
- Ichimonji is cheap and an awesome pair for The Saviour, It has up to 270 DPS, 5% reduced mana reserved, 10% increased effect of your buffs and 25% increased attack speed.
- Paradoxica is a great upgrade to Ichimonji.
- If currency is not a problem you can treat yourself a rare foil with high physical DPS, Attack speed and Critical Chance. Examples here.
- I recommend Starkonja's Head, it's cheap and grants a lot of life and evasion. but when you reach level 70 and start using Petrified Blood, remove your Starkonja's Head, otherwise you'll cut your damage in half. If you still don't have currency to buy the helmet with "Nearby enemies take 9% increased damage" buy a helmet like these.
- If currency is not a problem you can get one with "Nearby Enemies take 9% Increased Physical Damage". Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- I recommend you to use Praxis for a while, because it will make your Cyclone free of mana cost.
- When you have more currency, you can replace your Praxis with a rare ring with life, elemental resistances, Intelligence and -3 to mana cost of channeling skills. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances and accuracy. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, elemental resistances and Intelligence. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- - A Jade Flask is really important because it grants +3000 Evasion. Best mods are Increased Duration and Increased Evasion. Examples here.
- Quicksilver Flask for more clear speed. Examples here.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
- Helmet: Cyclone Damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Lucidity (Amber + Violet + Silver)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 111
Brutality (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Pulverise (If 6 Sockets Linked)
GLOVES OR BOOTS
Blood and Sand
Enlighten (Level 3)
GLOVES OR BOOTS
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Herald of Purity
Arrogance (Level 20)
Enlighten (Level 2)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?