Main source of damage. Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies.
Is not only going to reduce bosses Fire Resistance in 25%, it also deal a lot of damage.
Will curse your enemies with Flammability reducing their Fire Resistance. It will also trigger Elemental Equilibrium reducing their Fire Resistance in 50%. Above all it will trigger Elemental Overload for more Elemental Damage.
Grants more Energy Shield.
Causes your Energy Shield recharge not to be delayed by damage, this pretty much makes you immortal. Use it on Bosses.
Purity of Fire
Grants +4% Maximum Fire Resistance.
Vaal Impurity of Fire
Grants 25% reduced fire damage taken. Use it on bosses.
grants more damage over time. It’s linked to Blood Magic, so it’s going to reserve your life.
Grants more regeneration.
- Fire Damage
- Area Damage
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Increased Damage with Burning
- Increased Maximum Energy Shield
- At least one Watcher's Eye with Energy Shield Regeneration while affected by Discipline.
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Burning Bright. Examples here.
- 2 Medium Cluster Jewels with Burning Bright. Exemples here.
- 2 Small Cluster Jewel with Molten One's Mark. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a hard leveling process. Let’s Start with Spark until lvl 12, then change to Scorching Ray and keep it until lvl 65 when you can equip your Rise of the Phoenix and Shavronne’s Wrappings to start using Righteous Fire. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 82% increased elemental damage. Use 2 until you get your Rare Burning Damage Sceptre. (equipable at level 32)