Main source of damage. Corpses near the targeted location explode, dealing damage in a small area and creating an orb which moves towards nearby enemies before dealing spell damage in a larger area. It will be automatically cast while using Cyclone.
We’re using Undying Evangelists for this build, they grant a proximity shield that makes you immune to projectiles. Details here.
Good movement skill to dodge AoE attacks and spells
Creates a lot of corpses for Volatile Dead and Spirit Offering. It Will be automatically casted by Cast When Damage Taken support gem.
Keeps you alive granting a lot of Energy Shield. It Will be automatically casted by Cast When Damage Taken support gem.
Wave of Conviction
Supported by Combustion reduces 44% of enemies’ fire resistance. It Will be automatically casted by Cast When Damage Taken support gem.
Will keep your Spectres always on your side. It Will be automatically casted by Cast When Damage Taken support gem.
Grants more corpses. It Will be automatically casted by Cast When Damage Taken support gem.
Grants more spell damage, critical chance and generates consecrated ground.
Herald of Ash
Grants more Fire Damage.
Grants more Energy Shield.
- Critical Chance Multiplier
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Energy Shield
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
Start with Freezing Pulse until level 12 then replace it with Incinerate. Reaching lvl 38 start using Volatile Dead linked with Cast While Channeling and Incinerate. Reaching lvl 65 you can equip the mandatory uniques and start using the main setup with Cyclone. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Xirgil's Crank for +1 to level of all spell gems and 80% spell damage. You can use it until lvl 52 when you’ll equip your Martyr of Innocence. (equipable at level 28)