Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Main source of damage. Summons an Ancestor Totem that will attack enemies with a powerful main hand slam while you stand close to it. Being near it grants you more melee damage.
Orb of Storms
Orb of Storms + Curse on Hit + Punishment is going to curse your enemies granting more physical damage, attack speed and reducing enemies’ physical resistance. Supported by Culling Strike it’ll also instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
An awesome movement skill, linked with Fortify it even increases your survivability.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep CWDT at LVL 11 and Steelskin at LVL 16)
Temporary aura that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Flesh and Stone
Grants 15% more area damage or 15% more area of effect depending on the stance you choose. It also maims nearby enemies for 46% more physical damage taken or blind them increasing survivability.
Summon Lightning Golem
Golem that grants attack speed buff
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- I recommed flat physical damage Abyssal Jewels. Examples here.
- If you are having problems with resistences, if not, help Oak or kill all bandits.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you use Sunder until you reach Ancestral Bond on the skill tree, then use Ancestral Warchief with 2 handed mace until level 60 when you'll be able to equip Abyssus. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 18 (equipable at level 13).
- Wideswing has better DPS and area of effect (equipable at level 18).
- Geofri's Baptism more DPS (equipable at level 27).
- Chober Chaber more DPS (equipable at level 40)
- Marohi Erqi more DPS and Area of Effect (equipable at level 57)