Main source of damage. Your melee weapon strikes an enemy, converting physical damage to a random element. Then, depending on the element chosen, it releases a fiery explosion, an arcing bolt of lightning, or an icy wave.
Awesome movement skill.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ice
Not only increases your damage and clear speed, it also curse enemies with Assassin's Mark for Power Charge generation.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells.
Summon Lightning Golem
A minion that grants attack speed.
A aura that grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Grants a big attack damage buff and instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower when supported by Culling Strike. It’ll also inflict Bleeding on enemies, giving you 59% more damage thanks to Bloodlust
- Way of the Poacher for more attack speed and Frenzy charges generation
- Avatar of Slaughter for more attack speed, movement speed, attack damage and 1 extra Frenzy charge.
- Rapid Assaut for more attack damage, movement speed and attack speed.
- Avatar of Chase for more attack speed, movement speed and 25% more chance to evade melee attacks during onslaught.
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Elemental Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades until lvl 28 then change to Wild Strike. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishu's Blade better amount of attack speed and damage (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge better attack damage. I recommend you to keep it until level 61 if you are going for Dreadbeak or level 68 if you are going for Ahn’s Might (equipable at lvl 47)