Channel to conjure an orb above you, which pelts nearby enemies with projectiles that impact the ground and explode. Channelling for longer builds up stages on the skill. When you stop channelling, the stages decay over a duration.
Orb of Storms
It will trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed. Above all it's also linked with Culling Strike, this means that it will instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of cast speed.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
These 3 Heralds are the reason why this build is so explosive. They also increases your Damage and Penetration.
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
Summon Lightning Golem
Stone Golem boosts your Life regeneration.
Great moviment skill.
Vaal Blade Vortex
Activate it on bosses for more single target damage.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of extra spell damage. (use it on bosses)
- Spell Damage
- Cold Damage
- Area Damage
- Projectile Damage
- Maximum Life
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Freezing Pulse until level 28, then change to Winter Orb. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Spine of the First Claimant provides up to 64% increased Cold damage each, use two. (equipable at level 20)
- Shade of Solaris provides a huge amount of damage, but it’s not cheap. If you don’t have currency to buy it, look for a Dark Seer. (Equipable at level 30)
- First Snow provides 2 extra Freezing Pulse projectiles, it's pretty cheap and helps a lot your leveling process, I highly recommend you to equip one as soon as you unlock a jewel slot.