Main source of damage. Raises a zombie minion from a corpse, which will follow you and attack enemies with a melee attack and an area of effect slam which cannot be evaded.
Spectres grant Frenzy and Power Charges for you and your minions. Learn more about the spectres clicking here.
Vaal Summon Skeletons
They not only deal a lot of damage on bosses, but also Maim them for extra physical damage taken.
An aura that grants extra attack and movement speed.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of attack speed, use it on bosses.
a Channeling skill that will help you to easily cast Desecrate and consume corpses for giving your minions the Flesh Offering buff.
P.S. you can use any other Channeling Spell.
Linked with Storm Burst and Cast While Channeling means that Flesh Offering will be casted automatically when you use Storm Burst. Flesh Offering grants extra attack and movement speed to your minions.
They keep chilling and shocking your enemeis for more damage and survivability.
Concovation brings all your minions to your side, super useful for clearing and emergencies.
- Brawn (x3, mandatory)
- Place them like this.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4, then change for Summon Raging Spirit until you achieve level 70 when you will equip all the mandatory uniques and get something around 1000 Strength. Now you can start using Zombies as main Skill. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two of them until you get your Femurs of the Saints.